Global Brand Works, a small-but mighty branding agency, is seeking a mid-level, contract, part-time, Account Person. If interested, please send your information to LetsTalk@GlobalBrandWorks.com.
- Part-time and flexible, yet consistent and long term
- Ownership and independence
- Work with top global brands at an agency with a consistent, proven track record
- Learn from branding industry experts
- Fun, supportive, ego-free environment
Who is Global Brand Works?
Founded 6 years ago by branding industry veterans Caroline McNally and Shannon Riordan, Global Brand Works has enjoyed steady and consistent growth year-over-year, by coalescing custom teams of freelancers. It is now time to take our strategic and creative agency to the next level with our first long-term and consistent team member.
Caroline and Shannon have worked together harmoniously for over 20 years. Our relationship, based on trust, respect, and humor, is the foundation for an open and nurturing working environment. We have never advertised our marketed our agency – our clients come to us based on reputation.
We will meet you where you are.
Above experience, we value chemistry, the ability to learn quickly, emotional intelligence, and humor. For the right person, we will mold the job to you, but our initial thoughts for the position are:
- 20 hours a week
- 70% virtual and 30% in-person at various bay area locations
- $65-$80 an hour
- 40% Account Management; 30% Business Development; 30% Operations
What you are like
- You bring to the table a different outlook than us. We encourage people who come from different industries, backgrounds, education levels, and years of experience.
- You are scrappy, resourceful and quick on your feet.
- You are responsive. You are flexible and available. If you are unable to meet a quick turn-around request, you quickly present alternate solutions.
- You are obsessed with detail and document formatting.
- You do the right thing. You think through the ask, you listen and ask questions before saying yes or no
- You bring energy to the room. And with it, you galvanize us and keep us organized.
- You like to have fun. Like us, you take your work seriously, but you don’t take yourself too seriously
- You are thirsty to learn about branding. You will learn from us, and we will learn from you.
The type of work you will do
You will be working on some sort of mix of the following, depending on what you are good at, what you want to do, and what you want to learn:
Account Management. Typical client-related tasks such as calendaring, status reports, budget monitoring, managing timelines, managing creative teams.
Presentation design. Perfect formatting to the pixel.
General proficiency in Graphic Design. You can handle the light stuff and know what to pass on to our graphic design team.
Writing and Storytelling. You are an excellent writer and can help on content from proposal writing to creative storytelling
Social Media. You know stuff beyond adding a laundry list of hashtags
Technical Build Out. Bring us up to speed by organizing us with the latest project management technologies.
November/December: Review CVs and resumes of potential candidates
December: Video conference interviews
January: Offer extended/start
If interested, please send your information to LetsTalk@GlobalBrandWorks.com.